I decided to add this new Category on the blog! ….. Because I love organizing…. and also …. why not?… I love it so much! It is my stress reliever! Nothing distresses me more… not even a warm bath in my favorite Aveda oils!!! I just love finding new ways to organise and store things… Yes, I’m aware of how exciting this all sounds! please hold on to your seats!
Lately, I’ve been trying to find best possible solutions in storing my contemporary art collection that has been growing despite the fact that my place hasn’t haha! Storing art in the right climate and the right way has become my obsession!… And after researching for the best possible solution I decided to put an art rack in my storeroom! Yes, I know very exciting!
Anyways, here are the reasons why I’ve decided to do that:
- They will preserve precious floor space while maintaining the framed artwork. This means less space is required for my collection in the storeroom.
- What it really means is that it’ll double my art storage capacity in the same area.
- The artwork would be protected from scratches etc.
- Will be easy to reach as well as aesthetically pleasing to look at.
- I can even hang my very small collection of antique mirrors!
And here is the picture that inspired me, it might inspire you too!
Picture via pattersonpope.com