Though I am not really fond of heart shapes I am amazed by these pictures of heart shapes from nature… and since Valentines Day is just around the corner I thought that I’d share them with you 😉
1. beautifully shaped island can be found just south of Zadar in Croatia. Called Galesnjak. It measures just 1/2 kilometre at its widest point and must be reached by boat.
2. This forest is in Cantabria, Northern Spain. However, the forest will only take on the heart shape seen in the above photograph when viewed from this angle.
3. Tavarua Island in Fiji is a stunning heart-shaped island paradise just off the coast of Viti Levu, surrounded by coral reef. It’s also home to a beautiful resort.
4. Guandu Nature Park is a nature park situated in Taipei City in Taiwan. Within the park you’ll find the heart-shaped wetland pictured from above.
5. A beautiful heart-shaped, tree covered island can be found in Patagonia, Argentina, and is best viewed from the East side of Gutierrez Lake.
6. A major tourist attraction, the lake near the top of Chembra Peak in India is said to have never dried up. Apparently over 150 people pass the lake every day during the 3km journey to the top.
7. Heart Reef is a naturally formed, heart-shaped collection of coral in Australia. Obviously the reef can only be appreciated from the air.
Via Wacky N Wild.