Most people have the same New Year’s resolutions every year, but never do anything different to achieve them!!!…. Let’s try to make this year different by having a common yet more specific new year resolution!!!
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that are manufactured.
- Live with the 3 E’s – Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Pray more often.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts on things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive thoughts.
- Strive to learn something new all the time.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- Always remember that No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Stop considering other people’s feelings when they so obviously don’t consider yours!!!…..sorry but I just had to write this!!!
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Remember….What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Do something you love to do, and that you do best, every single day.
- Listen more than you talk.
- Always continue to learn and grow.
- Take up a new hobby or activity this year.
- Keep in the company of positive people.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up….wear clothes that make you feel confident
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful in your home.
- Surround your self with more beautiful things like art, music, movies, etc.
- Learn a new recipe at least once a week!
- Develop a method to track your life goals, your daily engagements, and your to do list.
- Make your creative environment for you and your family.
So set your goals and resolutions straight this year and try to stick to them because you know that the happiest people are those who wake up every day to clear-cut goals, wether they are short-term or long-term ones….
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!